Pro Watts has successfully designed and implemented advanced engineering solutions for commercial and industrial clients since 2004. Many of them are looking to improve profitability or expand their business operations.
The key to our longevity and continued success is our flexibility combined with the depth of our talent. We are offering a menu of essential services in combination with a continuous willingness to engage in new challenges. Pro Watts, brings together broad-minded individuals from a wide range of disciplines and encourages them to look beyond the constraints of their own specialism.
Pro Watts is an independent firm thrives to become one of the best and most well established engineering and design companies for Electric Utility Systems.
We're confident that our qualified staff has the knowledge, experience and talent to create and deliver the solutions you dreamed for your facility, process and operation needs.
We are part of a group of specialized companies and professionals. Pro Watts can work independently or join forces for turnkey projects.
Reasons to engage Pro Watts to design your electrical and substation protection systems include:
- Specialized engineering expertise of a global company and the cost of a smaller firm
- Personalized service and attention that only a smaller firm can offer
- Short circuit analysis and equipment evaluation
- Experience in the design and drafting of electrical substation protection systems up to 230 kV
- Canadian and internationally experienced personnel
- We have worked with equipment from all leading equipment manufacturers
- IEC61850 / GOOSE experience
- A reputation for delivering high-quality projects, on time and on budget
- Strong design experience in several industries
- Value added services including specialist advice, qualitative preference, dedicated personnel...